Friday, October 5, 2012

Wrong was meant for you to be

There have been two songs lately that sits at the top of my list. 1. James Blunt - 1973 2. Agnes Obel - Avenue In an outright fashion, I confess to being a hoarder. After what seems like an endless stream of days filled with settling my wardrobe issues, I have concluded that I have way too much of everything. My wardrobe is packed to the brim, my perfume collection is pretty out of control because I have this desire to smell different everyday. My accessories collection is in too much of a mess to even look at. There are days where I stick to a lonesome watch as an excuse to keep my sight away from the horrid mess that sits in the corner of my room. I'm flying to Vietnam tomorrow for a few days as a little mini retreat. I'm hoping to really get to know the place and gain more insight about its people. Till then, I'll leave you with a string of pictures from the past.

"And though time goes by, I'll always be in a club with you in 1973."





















Love,
D

1 comment:

Eleanor said...

omg so much good food!! love all these pictures!!
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/